Monday, December 6, 2010

Bio 4303 also known as mammology or mammLAMEology (only because I'm bitter and noway does it reflect my feelings towards Dr. Gun, who is a wonderful professor, just in case he stumbles upon this) is really pushing my limits on the capacity my brain has to memorize 26 different rodent aka Rodentia species. I now know genus and species names for common household, and local, rodents, carnivores, ungulates, and xenathera. Can't wait for the upcoming dialogue where Mom or some future person I will engage in conversation with says, "Holy shit a Rat!" To which I will reply with my savey-proper tone and pinky up hand jester, "ACTUALLY my friend, not only is that not a rat, its a common household mouse scientifically known as Mus musculus." They will roll thier eyes and say, "same shit!" just before stomping it flat to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment