Monday, December 6, 2010

video editing

although stressful and time consuming this project was actually pretty fun. Starting off none of my group members knew what we were doing but on our crunch time last day to submit it, we were fucking legit. I must say I'm actually very proud of this project. I feel like its my child only instead of taking 9 months to develop it took 1 week but none the less its a replica of my, and my group's, ideas and thoughts. I can only imagine how movie editing in Hollywood can be such a long process. It took us a week to edit it. That not only includes editing the different shots we took, but adding sound effects, text, music, and pictures. I'm a huge fan of the Pinnacle Studio program only because it was easy to master, but we did encounter some problems with it. Our project was constantly being threatened to shut down due to the program "not responding" which occurred 4x's in one day. Nonetheless I would like to add video editing to my resume on list of skills. Ahhh maybe a new life career change to editor on one of those nature movies. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment