Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Horrors of Finals

Stressed to a Max, trying to finish every piled on assignment assigned on the last day of class plus study for important exams, plus plan an ugly Christmas sweater themed holiday party is tearing me apart. One of my professors decided to assign 3 term papers due before today's final. They weren't major but when it comes to writing I tend to take my time with it...so it was an intense couple of nights...that in turn affected my study time for Mammalian and Mammology...which cut into the time I had planned on passing out invitations. So I take my first final today, hand in all of 3 of my term papers and he tells me I have 0 for a test I never took....wait....hold up...... Did you just say I have a 0 for a grade?

This has never happened to me before, especially not on some baby freshman course needed for your core. I took all three exams, turned in alllll my papers, what happened? Apparently since I had rescheduled my exam, he never uploaded my grade, which could be a possible he lost my grade situation, and now i'm shitting bricks. I sent him an email, this guy is never in his office, to see how this (since its technically not my fault) can be resolved, I've yet to hear from professor...which builds on my anxiety, which adds to my stress for not studying enough for my other two exams....Let me tell you, I don't care if its 9AM Friday after my last Final, I'm going to throw back a couple....I NEED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment