Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weeds

I hate taking advantage of Black Friday sales, the people, the attitude, the rush to get and find a deal that you can't really afford anyway, and the pain of the lines and horrors to find that 10 other people are in line to get what you want is just a mess. This year however my little nephew, who isn't little well 16, anyway my nephew wanted me to take him to some Black Friday sales so he can try to see if he can afford a discounted iPod. We go to Best Buy and to my surprise Weeds the series is on sale. I took advantage of this and went crazy buying seasons 1-5. Whenever, which is rare for a biology student, I have time to myself I engage in an episode or so. I'm just super excited thst I will soon have time to watch them all, with nothing stopping me. Thats right no homework assignment, no study cram session, no lab work, nothing but me and my episodes of Weeds. LOVELY! Blogging was a pleasure but seriously who has time for this? MAYBE I will once all 5 seasons of Weeds finish. Until next time student rants...

No comments:

Post a Comment